The Four Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Four Nations

Set in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender, but a few decades before the Hundred Year War broke out. This is during Roku's days as the Avatar, while he was in his early 20s.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Four Nations!
See here for breaking news
Enjoy the No Character Limit while you can!
Fire Nation is best nation
<-- That's a lie and he knows it

Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deep

Deep

Yuan : 8402

Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Bastien was curently in the highest of the three rings of Ba Sing Se, the place where most of the high-class citizens lived and the people seemed to enjoy there lives here. It did seem pleasant, all that luxury, always a place guaranteeing you shelter somewhere through the wide and decorated streets. Not that Bastien really wanted that. He was very happy with what he already had, his comfy camp outside of the city, somewhere on the rocky ledges. The though of his hammock hanging from a sturdy tree, suspended over miles of freefall until you reached solid stone, the warm fire burning at his feet, all of his stuff stored in wooden crates and barrels, weapons and food, mostly, brought warmth in his stomach, like the warmth of a fresh stew in a winter day.

That's where he was heading anyway, his huge sword strapped across his back with sturdy leather belts, woven together in a complex way. He was whistling absently a war song he had learned from when he was little, a song that reminded him of his training to be a warrior. All was good until something bumped into Bastien's strong body, and made his instincts get the best of him. He grabbed the person's shoulders and heavily smacked them against the wall, his teeth showing of aggressively.

"Watch who you're walking into!"
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Yuan : 8412

PostSubject: Re: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Nonzo sprinted across the bricked street, bumping into people as he ran away from the broad men that were chasing him. His shirt was filled with stolen goods, basically anything he could get his hands on. His hand wrapped around a plump red apple, its smooth texture fitting nicely into his palm. The young earth bender spun around and chucked the red fruit at one of the men, hitting him square in the head. "Haha! Suckers!"

He scrambled against the bricks to pick up his speed once again, and quickly turned the corner. A huge smile was spread across his face as he turned down a few more ally ways, quickly loosing the men behind him. Nonzo started to slow down but ended up coming to an abrupt stop after slamming into somebody. A few pieces of bread fell out of his hands from the impact and he swiftly bent down to snatch them back up. Just as his fingers brushed the hard-crusted bread he was thrown back against a wall, a strong grip against his shoulders. "Ow ow ow!" His head cowered under the man, both eyes shut closed, trying to look as innocent as possible. His cautiously opened one eye and looked at the man, taking note of the large sword strapped to his side.

"You're the one that got in my way!" His innocent face was quickly replaced once again by his devilish smile. He moved his hand to bend the earth under him and push himself out of the mans tight grip. Nonzo silently cursed himself as he realized his hands were tangled together by the basket of food that was cupped in his shirt. His innocence reappeared in a flash, giving out a small chuckle, "Haha... What am I saying? Sorry about that old man."
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:13 am

Bastien took his time to study the person that had just been so unfortunate and managed to bump in him. It was a boy, from what he could figure out, those charming thieves that made a living through stealing up in the richest district. It was a dangerous job, no doubt, which kind of annoyed the man. Why did those kids risk their lives if they could do something with them?

He noted with anger how the boy used earthbending to slip away from him. Cheap trick. His muscular hand immediately plunged and gripped the boy's shirt collar, the grip turning his knuckles white, from it's strenght. "Not, so fast. Don't think you're fooling me with your appearanace." he growled. "I don't have time to linger and wait for you to explain why you were running from the guards, and why is your shirt filled with bread, so you'll be coming along." he growled and moved his hand to grip the boy's wrist, instead, pulling him after Bastien.
Back to top Go down
Binder

Binder

Yuan : 8412

PostSubject: Re: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Nonzo shifted on his feet and turned away from the man. The last thing he needed was to get turned in to the guards. He was quickly pulled back by his collar and the hem of his shirt wrapped around his neck pulling him back. Being his loud dramatic self he reacted as if he was falling followed by a loud outburst, "Ahhh! I'm being kidnapped! Help!" Absolutely no heads turned to his direction, nor did anyone come to help the young boy. 'Pfft, those jerks.' Nonzo, still being held onto tightly by the man, turned around and listened to the deep voice that spoke to him.

Nonzo mumbled under his breath, "I have apples too, not just bread..." The new grip on his wrist made him flinch. Where was this man taking him? He said he didn't have time to talk to the guards so it looked as if he was off the hook. The earth bender let out a deep sigh of relief as he was pulled behind the man. 'Thank goodness.' His brown eyes lingered around the small market place as they made their way through. He caught a few glares from some people standing off to the side and Nonzo replied with a silly smile and his tongue out. His attention returned back to the sword wielder, "Where are you taking me anyways, old man?"
Back to top Go down
Deep

Deep

PostSubject: Re: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2016 4:08 am

Nobody actually seemed to care that an overall scary man with a huge sword on his back was dragging a skinny boy behind him, not even when the boy started wailing about kidnapping. Bstien let go of his wrist with shrug and crossed both of his arms on his chest as they walked along the streets towards the staircases and tunnels leading to the two lower districts.

"Bread, apples, isn't it the same for a thief? At least, they are for me." he said, scanning his dirty nails carelessly. "You're either going to school, or going to prison." he growled without glancing at the boy, a tone of arrogance in his voice. "Unless you have a better idea." he said, now turning his head to catch the boy into his view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)   Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bend My Heart Of Stone (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1